- Overall volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Passive cooling system
- White interior is illuminated with recessed incandescent lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three-quarter extension zinc coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Mechanical cooling system offers a temperature range from 34°F - 45°F.
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with the professional handle accessory.
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Bottle (12 oz)
|Capacity: Can (12 oz)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
|Dimensions: Product Depth
||23-1/4" / 591 mm
|Dimensions: Product Height
||34-1/8" / 867 mm
|Dimensions: Product Width
||24" / 610 mm
|Energy Consumption: Avg. Per Year
|Product Weight: Max
||Field Reversible Door
Energy Star Rated:
5.4 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.