Professional chefs demand performance when they cook. Why shouldn't home chefs expect the same" The DCS Drop-In Cooktop features patented Dual Flow Burners that can deliver a fierce 17,500 BTU, yet also allow you to simmer for hours at just 140°.
- Designer fit Designer fit This elegant 21" deep cooktop will drop right into any kitchen counter for a truly custom designed feel. With two size options, 36" and 30a , you have professional cooktop options whether your kitchen is big or small.
- Easy clean, easy use Easy clean, easy use Sealed burners and an encapsulated cooking surface, coupled with the seamless design of the cooktop, make the cooking surface easy to clean and eliminates spills in hard-to-reach spots. Meanwhile,the full coverage, deep-platform style grates allow for easy sliding of larger pots and pans.
- Ergonomic Ergonomic The unique, ergonomically designed metal knobs offer complete control and at-a-glance confirmation of cooktop temperatures.
- Total control: Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ Total control: Sealed Dual Flow Burners™ Unique to DCS appliances, put you in control. The powerful center burner (17,500 BTU on the 36" cooktop, and 15,500 on the 30" cooktop) boils faster, yet you can also simmer chocolate on any burner at a gentle 140°.
- Ventilation Ventilation One-touch downdraft systems in both the 30" and 36" models offer infinite speed control.
- Power: Gas (All Models available in Natural or LP Gas)
- Gas Cooktop: Sealed Cooking Surface
- Sealed, Dual Flow Burners™: 5
- Recommended Ventilation: Minimum 600 CFM, DD-36 - 36" DownDraft, ES36 - 36" E-Pro Vent Hood
- Recommended Accessories: CTGP - Drop-in Griddle Plate
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.