The Zephyr ZVE-E36CS Essentials Europa Series Venezia Wall Range Hood features a timeless and classic design. Venezia's formidable pyramid design now includes baffle filters and Zephyr's DCBL Suppression System elevating this ageless range hood to unparalleled levels of performance.
- Fits in any kitchen with its classic wall mount design
- Prevent damage to ceilings and countertops with this 36-inch wide vent hood
- While you're cooking, never worry about being unable to see properly due to low lighting as its LED bulb effectively illuminates the cooking surface
- DCBL Suppression System uses a DC motor for a quieter, more efficient range hood
- Five powerful speed levels plus Burst
- 250-715 CFM internal blower
- Internal blower sones: 0.8-5.8
- Baffle filters
- Electronic LCD controls
- Auto delay off
- Dual-level lighting
- Directional Bloom HD LED lights: 6W x 2
- Internal blower - vertical: 8-in. round
- Internal blower - horizontal: NA
- Mounting height: 26-inch - 34-inch
- Color: Stainless Steel
- Recirculating option
- Optional wireless remote (RC-0001)
|BLOWER INCLUDED YES/NO
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 CFM
|BLOWER CFM w/ACT
||590, 390, 290
|INTERNAL BLOWER 1 SONES
|LIGHTS TYPE (INCLUDED)
||Bloom™ HD LED
|WATTS PER BULB
|DUCT SIZE, VERTICAL, INCHES
|DUCT SIZE, HORIZONTAL, INCHES
|MOUNTING HEIGHT ABOVE COOKTOP, INCHES
||26 - 34
|NOMINAL WIDTH, INCHES
|NET WIDTH, INCHES
|HEIGHT, INCHES (for chimney hoods, heights include duct covers)
||27 - 44
|SHIPPING HEIGHT, INCHES
|SHIPPING WIDTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING LENGTH, INCHES
|SHIPPING WEIGHT, LBS
Energy Star Rated:
Venezia, Wall, 36", SS, 715 CFM, DCBL, ACT, Baffles
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.