Evolution Cover Control Plus garbage disposal from InSinkErator offers the extra assurance of covered operation. Activated by the magnetic Cover Start switch, it runs only when the cover is on. Featuring patented sound and grind technology, the Evolution Cover Control Plus offers high-performance operation.
- SoundSeal® Technology delivers Ultra-Quiet performance allowing you to hold a conversation with normal voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® Technology delivers two stages of grind and allows you to more efficiently grind difficult food items like bones Magnetic cover start activation means no wall switch is required Robust chrome plated die cast zinc stopper that holds back water when needed, and will only turn on disposer when manually activated
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quiet operation and long life
- 40 oz. Stainless Steel Grind Chamber and Components for durability
- Assembled in USA
- InSinkErator 7-Year We Come To You® In-Home Full Service Limited Warranty Covers parts and labor
- Quick Lock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
|Type of Feed
|Amp. (Avg. Load)
||Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Shipping Weight (Approx.)
|SoundSeal Plus Technology
||Anti-Vibration Mount Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount Sink Baffle Multi-Layer SoundLimiter Insulation
|Grind Chamber Capacity
||Manual Reset Overload
|Average Water Usage
||1/4 Gallon Per Person Per Day
|Average Electrical Usage
||1/2 KWH Per Month
||1-1/2" Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp)
|Dishwasher Drain Connection
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.